Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What do you want on this site?

Re:What do you want on this site? 8 years 5 months ago #2088

• Duangkamol
It would be nice to know when a friend has updated their profile or added a blog entry... :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:What do you want on this site? 8 years 4 months ago #2102

hi grace aka granuaile,

thx fr yr reply to my message & quick question:I've been puzzling fr a while now => what does yr name actually mean as I could only come up with : little grain of some sort ? :-)

greetz from "exotic" belgium
misss tletoe *

Re:What do you want on this site? 8 years 4 months ago #2106

• Duangkamol
Hi misss_TLETOE :)

Granuaile is derived from the Irish for Grace O'Malley, in Irish her name was Grainne (Grace) ni Mhaile, and over time she became known just as Granuaile... It's not an unknown name these days but not really common either... The wiki article about her is not bad - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_o'malley - and discusses the more notable points abt her. For me she represents a strong and independent woman in a fierce time who led both her clan and her sailors. I like to think that perhaps we are related.:woohoo:

You are in Belgium.... I have a couple of friends in Antwerp. They are both librarians like me, someday I hope to visit them there. But it seems that I keep getting pulled back to BKK, and they may return to Jakarta before I can visit them there... They are a couple, and he is Belgian and she is Indonesian.

Re:What do you want on this site? 5 years 9 months ago #7127

• siamles
Please add "Forum or Webboard" in the main menu. It's easier esp. when I visit the site from my mobile phone.

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 8 months ago #7129

• Duangkamol
I think a feature to suggest friends would be nice, .... for example to suggest one friend to another.

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 8 months ago #7132

• Duangkamol
It would be nice to have the chat feature back. Also it would be nice if maybe there were some group chat rooms, where people could socialize in a group - perhaps rooms for different activities.

Grace

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 8 months ago #7134

• Duangkamol
Not really a feature, but a page that provides some broad guidelines as to the relationship statuses on BL might be useful. Some are quite obvious, but some may not be for non-English speakers.

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 8 months ago #7135

• KSD
  • Thank you received: 1
Agreed. Chat would be nice!

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 8 months ago #7136

• KSD
  • Thank you received: 1
Agreed. Chat would be nice!

Re: What do you want on this site? 5 years 6 months ago #7205

Is there any way to make members' pictures not public to unregistered users/guests? I'm not out to most family and friends (I know, I know) so while I want to give a face to my profile I don't really want to be recognized by people I'm not out to. The idea of a coworker stumbling across this site and going "so, onceuponatime, why is your face on a site called bangkoklesbians...?" is awkward.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds