Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Journalist would like to speak to Thai Tom/Dys!

Journalist would like to speak to Thai Tom/Dys! 3 years 7 months ago #8452

• cee
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello! A foreign journalist would like to interview some Thai Toms & Dys who can speak some English! This is a great way to gain more exposure for queer folks and what it's like to be queer/tom/dy/lesbian/whatever in Thailand! If you have a free hour or two, please give him an email.

Here is what he wrote to me:

Dear Cee,

my name is Alexander, I’m a German TV journalist based in Tokyo. I work for Tracks, an art and culture program on French/German Broadcaster Arte. Please have a look at our website, French and German language only but you’ll get an idea.

www.arte.tv/de/tracks/104524.html

I'm writing, because in June, Arte has a so called "gay weekend", where everything broadcasted within 48 hours is related to LGBT topics. I’m currently researching for a feature on Tomboys in Thailand.

What I’m searching for are Tomboys (and their partners), who are open to talk on camera about their their live and the challenges they have to deal with in Thai society.

Since Tracks is an art and culture program, it would be cool, if these guys are somehow related to the art and culture scene (a fashion designer, singer, or whatever) but this is not a must.

Many thanks and kind regards
Alexander Dluzak
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
dluzak.de
Tracks
www.arte.tv
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by cee.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds