Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What are the games you/others play in attraction?

What are the games you/others play in attraction? 4 years 1 month ago #8297

Do you play games? :) Or do others play games on you? What are some common games people play when they have attraction? What are things you consider 'games'? Do you like games?

By 'games', I mean you/others might consciously or subconsciously try to do something (or not do something) to regain the balance or the power over the situation. (Of course, you might have other definitions. In that case, please share!)

For example, one might not tell the other person how she feels. Telling is revealing and it could mean losing the control over the situation for the person.

Another example, seduction. Is it also a part of the game? :)

Share away girls. No right or wrong. Just more space to talk about love and attraction :)
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Tinctorum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are the games you/others play in attraction? 4 years 1 month ago #8300

• chrissyella
I am really against playing games. I feel it's better to be honest and real. .

What are the games you/others play in attraction? 4 years 1 month ago #8301

Nobody likes being played.

Playing 'games' with your significant other sounds like you are treating her as an inferior one. I know that any kind of relationships including romantic one cannot be completely equal but we should make it as honest and equal as possible..

What are the games you/others play in attraction? 4 years 1 month ago #8302

• Tacticbigbag
I also against playing game becauase of the experiences as the victim of that so I know how it felt to be mistreated and gave," hope," from the," the game," the people I used to meet," play," on me. It wasn't cool at all. As the two ladies above mentioned about being honest and equalities, I totally agree. By the way, another thing I have been always facing when it comes to the reltionship that supposes to disappear is that," a silent talk..." That might be a game too...which I am really not into it. Well, I mean, I am not a Goddess. I don't know how the one think if she doesn't tell me how she feels, and finally left me with frustrated and blank mind.

What are the games you/others play in attraction? 4 years 1 month ago #8303

• duangkamol
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 23
I am very against it, as someone who has played with. That is why I became very inactive on many sites outside FB and why I deleted my accounts many places (including my old account here). I don't like games at all,... I try not to play them... and I don't need power over anyone, I want an equal partner in my life.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds