Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Human dillema's (open blog)

Human dillema's (open blog) 4 years 8 months ago #7765

• Tomahawk19
  • Junior
  • Thank you received: 2
(Part 1) Thousands i've met.Uncountable views,expressions,feelings...Experience!.
Human dillema's...thats what i would like to try to write in this open blog (through my own view)
As those times i've often asked myself, the purpose to live and why.
As how i questioned myself merely than i questioned God, why i was borned like this, why not like them, coz it seems like they enjoying life more than me, as how they would predicted,doctrinizing of the real meaning of life or freedom, as i , me...would not understand it myself, or just dont want to understand??
I do believe most people lied to theirselves,to others,in many ways,I'm thinking...Do they really wanted to get accepted that much?!
What should i be,where should i be? As "How" is not the most that interested me.
Human dillema.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Human dillema's (open blog) 4 years 8 months ago #7771

• fire_eagle79
hmm... seems like you're going through some self crisis there buddy...

You know... all the things in life are pretty much questionable... but questioning our own existence and being like this is another thing.

Be proud of who you are.

You're the only one who can accept yourself and true happiness comes from within. If you will not accept and cannot accept yourself for being who you are, like being gay or whatever preference or orientation you have, then nobody else will and would accept you in this world. Self respect is very much important and being real comes next.

Yes, most of the people lie and pretend that they are something else, but don't you think that the truth still emerges from the surface? That you know deep inside of you...you're gay but still got married just to submit to the norm. But then later on the more you deny the truth to yourself, the more it comes out like a steam from a boiling pot everytime you see an attractive woman?

We are all given a choice and a destiny to fulfill... sometimes it hurts and we do struggle to fight for it. But God won't give us anything that we cannot overcome and I strongly disagree to what the catholic church said that man is made only for a woman and vice versa.

We are all creatures of God and we are all one and the same, it's only those hyprocritical humans who's discriminating us and marked us as the third world whatever using the name of God.

You're still young and got a long way to go... be true to yourself and you're not different from everyone else.

I was 23 when i first came out to everyone, my family went on indenial for two years but then later on they have already accepted me as me because i proved to them that being gay isn't a nuisance and not like a disease that people should avoid. They can now freely tell other people as well that I am gay and we've no problems with it... somehow. To think we live in a province and surrounded by sacreligious people.

Go on prove yourself, set a goal and never ever give up to be successful, when you fail just keep on getting up and move forward. But once you're on top, never ever step onto anyone else.

Re: Human dillema's (open blog) 4 years 8 months ago #7773

• Tomahawk19
  • Junior
  • Thank you received: 2
First of all, thank you for writing in this forum topic.

A crisis,is exist. But ,what i've wrote above wasnt actually about what you think it is ;)
Its mostly about taking a more serious step. A transition.
And thats what i'm fighting at, in my head.

Thought my whole big family's knew already for many years about me, i still feeling confused whether it will too much for them or not(if i take the action). Because it's about changing my identity and my place in my familytree systeem.
Because, however i live pretty far from home,i have direct and undirect involvement in making some decisions etc over there. And its not a thing that i can tell anyone that easy.

As for the rest of the matters,is not big probleem at all.

Your view, however...i do really appreciate a lot.

Greetings:
Loui
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds