Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for ladyboys and other LGBTQ for interview

Looking for ladyboys and other LGBTQ for interview 4 years 8 months ago #7673

Hi there! I am looking for ladyboys, lebians, and other LGBTQ people from Phuket who would agree for an interview with me. In Poland I am a politician and journalist, a graduate of sociology at the LSE in London. The main reason why I have joined this site is to meet lesbians, ladyboys, and other LGBTQ people from Bangkok and Phuket (other places are welcome as well) who would agree to have an interview with me for articles in European newspapers, for a book I am writing, and for my PhD. I would love to meet with you personally during the dates stated above, but if not possible, email or skype is great,too!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looking for ladyboys and other LGBTQ for interview 4 years 8 months ago #7737

• Plubploy
  • Thank you received: 1
Maybe u can interview me but I'm in Bangkok n idk if it's too late cus i didnt see the date that u said u stated :p

Re: Looking for ladyboys and other LGBTQ for interview 4 years 8 months ago #7792

Hi everyone! :-) I want to thank you so much - I've received numerous private messages (I'm so sorry to all of you who's messages haven't yet been answered - I was incredibly busy, but will answer today!) and lots of help, you are a wonderful group of people! Since this is a lesbian site, I've received offers of help (and people for interviews) from lesbians only (and one ladyboy, but from the Phillipines) and its a pity that I cannot physically interview you all personaly!

Just to confirm my dates in Thailand, as some of you were interested: Landing in Bangkok on the 26th, then on the 30th around 5pm leaving for Phuket, and back to Bangkok on 8th April early in the morning, leaving for Poland on the 13th.

As I said, lesbians have been extremely helpful, but the problem is that I need the interviews to be very diverse, to have a few ladyboys, some "gay" women (I've heard that you have a category of women who have anal sex with gay men - correct me if I've mixed something up), plain gay men, transsexual people, and others, you name it (the more uncommon for European people, the better :D). If any of you know people like that (no worries if they don't know English well, I will find some help from a local translator) and could introduce us, I'd be forever grateful! Thanks again :*
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds