Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lonely soul

Lonely soul 4 years 7 months ago #7864

• maefour81
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi! i'm new here. well signed up 3 months ago but only been active since last night. I didnt know my account was already approved.

I'm Mae. You see i'm attractive but for some reason, I only had one girlfriend/relationship in my life. It lasted for 3 years (almost). SHe found someone else while we were still together and that really broke my heart. She was my first in everything. I was a closet lesbian until just recently when i confessed to my family what i really am.

I'm shy. Some people mistake me for being a snob but really it's all about shyness. I like laid back lifestyle. I'd prefer quiet walk on the beach than partying.

I'm so inexperienced.

I'm here to meet genuine girls who can be my friends, to date, or more if one catches my heart and make it smile again.

I've been single for almost a year now and it sucks lol

if you're interested to meet me, it'd be my pleasure.

kisses!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leon

Re: Lonely soul 4 years 7 months ago #7868

• fire_eagle79
Welcome to bkkles Mae!

I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people here whether it'd be for friendship or dating.

and I do feel for you bout what happened to your previous relationship. It really sucks to be cheated on and it's tormenting but that too shall pass and you'll learn to love again and open up!

I love walking in the park! I usually go to Lumphini or Chatuchak every weekdays. Coz weekend, it's always packed.

Neway... all the best! :laugh:

Re: Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #7913

• Ely
  • Junior
Its good that you confessed to your family about yourself,..its as hard as a stone you know. :) Love will come.

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8058

• maxxine
hi everyone im here again after being gone for awhile I focused with someone I met here but it ended up her leaving me alone . She removed me as her friend here and even block me on fb.
what a life! :(
now trying to forget her and move on with my life like what she told me.
can someone tell me what should I do? I cant move in cause im still inlove with her.

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8059

• maxxine
hi everyone im here again after being gone for awhile I focused with someone I met here but it ended up her leaving me alone . She removed me as her friend here and even block me on fb.
what a life! :(
now trying to forget her and move on with my life like what she told me.
can someone tell me what should I do? I cant move on cause im still inlove with her.

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8061

Hello Mherj,

I am sincerely sorry for what you have been going through... I know it isn't easy when someone you love breaks your heart. Although I may not know what happen between the two of you, she seems as if she wants you to move on as you should. Yes, it will take some time and getting used to being alone, but time heals all wounds, as I can definitely vouch for that...

In the mean time, keep up with your everyday activities. Allow yourself to cry, be honest and open with your feelings. Be brave and don't wallow about the past as hard as it will be. Trust me- you are not alone. Remember there are other's that are or have been in the same boat as you... However, if you ever need someone to talk to, or someone to be there in your time of need, I'm here for you :)

Take care and Good Luck,
Maria
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxxine

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8062

• maxxine
Thanks for the advice Maria :) its been awhile since the last time I cried for her and im feeling so tired about it now.time heals all wounds? I hope so ;)

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8063

No problem ;) That's wonderful to hear that it's been a while since you've cried for her. It shows that you are moving on and growing as an individual without her. Believe you me, time does eventually heal all wounds... Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen. To be honest it took me several YEARS to get over my ex... :( We were together for over 10 years and married for a little over 6. He (Yes, I said he!) shattered my heart into soooo many pieces I never thought I could put it back together.

Although I may still think of him, and hated him for so long because of what he did to my daughter and myself... I am truly thankful that he did walk away (we were both military- always separated) for selfish reasons because I can honestly be myself now since I knew I've always be attracted and loved women. Yet, parents are VERY STRICT ROMAN CATHOLICS, I'm talking old school -and the word gay, lesbian, homosexual, or anything pertaining to same sex couples is not spoken in their house and I'm soooo afraid to tell them. But that's a whole different topic all in itself!!!

What I'm trying to get to you is that, later you will find that special someone and think why was I wasting my whole time crying over spilled milk on my ex, when now I have " :kiss: " this beauty here with me know??!! Who knows, maybe you and your ex can even be friends someday as well? Stranger things have happened! Hahaha

Good luck Sweetie :)
Maria
The following user(s) said Thank You: maxxine

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8068

• maefour81
Hi Maria!

your words hit homerun on me :)

thanks...

im trying to get over my spilled milk too...

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8078

Hey there Maefour81!,

Yes, it'll be hard at the beginning, but give it some time. I understand it's totally easier said then done, but trust me as a person who's been hit hard before. It will eventually get better :) Before you know it, you'll be laughing at yourself wondering "what was I thinking??!!" You're a strong woman and you have to believe in yourself, because if you don't- who will? Always remember that!

Good luck and take care beautiful,
Maria ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: maefour81

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8079

• maefour81
:)

i always tell myself, i know it's hard. It hurts, but keep moving anyway. I dont know where this journey ends but i know one thing, i'm a day nearer than yesterday :)

thank you for your kind words, gorgeous! :P

Mae

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8081

Hi

Be strong and may the force be with you :D
Taking broke up as a positive way, you will find the better one soon and the world is waiting for you to explore.
I am also single now. Just end my relationship pretty similar to your situation. Except I do not hurt much.

:)

Lonely soul 4 years 6 months ago #8083

I'm always here Mae if you ever want to talk or just even vent!
What are friends for if we can't be there for one another right?
Stay strong, and like you said- you move further and further
away from your past by each day... ; )

Take care Sweetie,
Maria
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds