Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: farang girls - do not call yourselves tom or dy

farang girls - do not call yourselves tom or dy 4 years 3 months ago #8252

• Zan
Well I called myself gay to farang and then after 10 mins a gay man came and ask me to sleep with him -__- What should I do? If I say I'm a gay they thought I'm a man into man and that's very trouble me cuz I don't know how to act when im in the party. I Like Farang girls but too bad there is not much place to go out and meet a new friend here in Chiangmai
The administrator has disabled public write access.

farang girls - do not call yourselves tom or dy 4 years 3 months ago #8253

• duangkamol
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 23
Hmmm, what to say, I have a four letter expletive but an Irish version that is slightly different from the American one... Once I was literally saved by an image of Lord Buddha... :)

farang girls - do not call yourselves tom or dy 1 year 9 months ago #8585

• ziabilla
  • Thank you received: 3
ok, lot of things has been written here and the topic is actually very interesting and complicated in the same time.

QueerMango has tried to do a simple explanation of the tom/dee/lesbian culture, by reviewing the insightful ethnographic study "Toms and Dees: Transgender Identity and Female Same-Sex Relationships in Thailand" by Megan J. Sinnott, this historically narrow understanding of gender identity and relationship roles in female same-sex couples is re-examined, showing the issue to be more complex than imagined.

Because Sinnott’s work is, ahem, academic (dense and complicated!), the QueerMango team has spent painstaking hours to bring you a simplified “most-aspect” explanation of the phenomenology of toms, dees and lesbians in Thailand.

So, read the article here: bit.ly/1o7NdvS

...and let me/us know your thoughts!
The following user(s) said Thank You: duangkamol, Calsinit
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds