Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking to hook up with Thai women.

Looking to hook up with Thai women. 5 years 9 months ago #7093

• arivera
Hi Everyone,

My name is Amanda and I'm planning on visiting Bangkok the first week of April. I'm very interested in sleeping with someone while I'm there. The "Toms" look really cute, but I'm also attracted to "Dees" femme women as well. Anyways, I wanted to know how hard is it to hook up with women at somewhere like Zeta or She's Club. Will I get rejected because I'm not asian? I am short and cute. Well, I think I look cute :). Anyways, should I even attempt to find a one night stand in these places, or should I just go pay a hooker/massage girl to have sex with me. Would they even have sex with me?....So many questions. lol

Replies would be much appreciated! Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Looking to hook up with Thai women. 5 years 9 months ago #7094

• need2bloved
  • Junior
  • Thank you received: 1
Hookers will have sex with you... they will do anything for money, but it's not something worth paying , if she is not truly lesbian she will not know what to do.... hooking up with someone is not as easy endeavor either coz most thai girls come out in couples... besides everything farang kinda scares them... i'd say your best bet is april party which should be on first sat or fri night of april...i could be wrong... it is just imho

Re: Looking to hook up with Thai women. 5 years 9 months ago #7095

• Duangkamol
Zeta is not really a pick-up place, and my guess is neither are She's or Lick. The tom-dy-les club scene here is more a social thing to do with friends, rather than a sex thing. I go to Zeta because I like the friends I go with, because I like to make new friends, and I like the friends I have made among the staff there.

Although Zeta's future seems uncertain now that it is under new management (and I know most here are probably shocked because I have always been a strong defender of Zeta but my next visit could well be my last), but for me it has always a good place to go and have a few beers or get a bottle of Johnny Walker, sometimes people come over and talk to me, ask where I am from, but my experience is it would not be a good place to find a pick up. Aside from language issues it is just not it's nature. Actually I have found people coming up to me are more likely if I am with a Thai friend.

As Need2beloved notes, u can certainly find hookers. There seems a high degree of fluidity here regarding sexuality, but I would not advice hookers albeit for a different reason, the high level of STDs including HIV among sex workers. If you do link up with a hooker be certain to take that into consideration and use safe-sex measures.

As she also notes the Vibe party is the first Saturday each month {usually). Again I don't think it is a thing geared to just meet someone for a casual encounter, but one never knows. If you met someone like-minded it could happen.

Other folks maybe wanna weigh in with other views? Mine, solely reflect Duangkamol's only. :)
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Duangkamol.

Re: Looking to hook up with Thai women. 5 years 9 months ago #7126

• siamles
I haven't gone there for 4 years. But I used to go there often since Zeta's new in town. From my experience with Zeta, it's quite easy to get a beautiful girl there. But I never went too far to have sex with someone for one night stand, just got a lot of kisses and passionate kisses and touch in the restroom. I have heard from my friends this place has been changed a lot. Too many teenagers not as in the past that there were adults and middle-age lesbians quite a lot and more polite too.

Now I want to find lesbian friends to hang out with. Since my girlfriend comes to live in Bangkok 4 yrs ago, she never go to any lesbian bars or restaurants and know only a few tom/dy friends whom are my close friends. If anyone's interested, send me a msg.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds