Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do any lesbians live in Phuket?

Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5348

Hi, I am a Australian now living and working in Phuket town. I want to meet lesbian (tom or dee)girls for friendship and possible relationship. I am non scene, and enjoy coffee's, shopping, walking on the beach, riding on motorbikes, gardening, music, art and my beautiful dog lillie.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by cee.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5350

Hi aussiegirl,

Saw your post and it inspired me enough to register after searching at Thai Visa and discovering this site.

Unfortunately I can't say I'm living in Phuket but I'm working on it.

Have visited Phuket 3 times now and love the place. Last visit was a couple of months back now and I spent some time diving out of Chalong.

Hopeing to return asap but have some things to organise first, and of course sort out what kind of visa to apply for.

Am a bike "enthusiast" I believe its called, have several bikes here in Sydney which I loathe to have to leave here but it may be too difficult to import to Thailand.

Would be great to know another dyke in Phuket to catch up with.

Just an aside, there's a doco on chanel 7 right now called "Dawn Goes Lesbian" about a Pommie chick checking out her "potential" to be a lesbian! Ha! The things people will do to get on tele!

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5351

Hi Karma, great name, very much my life philosophy. You can get a 3 month entry visa from the Thai Consulate in Sydney for approx $180. Need ticket, passport, 2 photo and takes maximum 5 working days. or you can get 30 days on arrival, and then visa run to Burma (15 ? day extension) or KL, Singapore (60? days). I am getting a letter from my employer in Melbourne for a teacher visa.

It would be good to have an Aussie friend here, especially a lesbian one. I am signing a rental contract for a house in Phuket Town next Monday. It has plenty of room if you need to crash. I will be in China marking exams from the 12/11/10-28/12/10 so my house will be have lots of spare room.

I work for a Phuket Orphanage and they have a yearly fundraiser that my Melbourne boss loves riding from Bangkok to Khao Lak (approx 180km from Phuket). Bring a bike there is lots of marathons happening and many foreigners fly in especially. I myself am a lousy bike rider, scuba diver and poor swimmer. And, I don't drink beer, so a pretty ?? Aussie.

Thanks for emailing, speak to you soon.

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5354

Hi Aussiegirl,

Thanks for your reply and very generous offer to crash.
I thought you might be teaching over there, how do you like it? It crossed my mind to do the same.

Interesting your mentioning adoption, the other night when I replied to your post I actually downloaded some info on that.

As for bikes, my bikes aren't the type you can throw into oversize luggage, I mean Ducati size which is why the problem importing.

I was hoping to look into doing some kind of work, perhaps volunteer, with elephants. I really must email this fellow in Victoria who's a horse wisperer and who's done some work I think it was in Nepal training elephants using the same passive techniques. This is something I'd love to do so I must get in touch and see if there's any chance of learning through him. If not I'm thinking just to head over there and see what happens.

Thanks for the visa info, hopefully I will put it into practise soon.

Have you ever tried scuba diving?. I'm fairly new to it but last visit I met a great English guy (Dave)there and went out with him. Perhaps it's something I could introduce you to, the diving there is great. Dave is an instructor so rather than just do fun dives I did a course through him. (PADI Advanced) It makes a difference I think who teaches you so he's a good contact.

I have a fb page with some pictures from one of the dives. You can check it out here: www.facebook.com/people/Joanne-Milne/100000844392459

So I'd better get on with things. Hope your house thing goes smoothly.

All the best,

Jo

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5379

• nerissa
hi, i live in phuket!

if you want to get together with me or any other lezzers from this side, give me a call. please! i'm starved for genuine queer interaction. any search for lesbians in phuket inevitably gives some unrealistic results. and i know a few thai lez's but not enough!
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by cee. Reason: don't put your phone number or email address on the forum - if you want to send it to someone, pm them. this is a public forum and open to the whole internet

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5380

• LisaM
Hi, I am travelling Thailand at the moment. I am in Bangkok but heading over your way Tomorrow.
I am hopefully in Thailand until 23rd November if I can get the Visa.
I am tired of traveling and want to relax until I go home.

Would you like to meet up?

Lisa

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 7 years 1 month ago #5382

• nerissa
Definitely!
Call me.
Maybe we can get some of this vegetarian festival food.

I looking lesbian live in Phuket .. 6 years 1 month ago #6930

• Tist
I live in Phang Nga and looking for some sweet ladies not tom boy am not sexy.. but Lovely.LOL haha!!! I Love lady older than me If some lady like can contact me I would like to sincere and honest not FAKE !!! :huh:

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 5 years 10 months ago #7065

• Aimee
Hi girls,
Are you guys still in Phuket? It's been a while since anyone's posted anything. I'm here and would love to meet some new friends and possibly something more. Hope to hear from you soon!

Re:Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 5 years 9 months ago #7106

• espforya
I just got to Phuket! Would love to hang out with some queer folks like me!

Re: Do any lesbians live in Phuket? 5 years 7 months ago #7191

• Gina
Hi, girls, i am living in Phuket. I am just newbie here :laugh:
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds