Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need 2 be laid

Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5122

• need2bloved
  • Junior
  • Thank you received: 1
Totally gave up on being anything but direct and straight to the point, is there any place to hook up for a one night stand????
Thai girls @Zeta and E-fun just get scared of me, I am farang too tall, too masculine to be femme(inine) and too femme to be tom. Everyone I'e ever been interestd in are never interested in me I am a les virgin, but I have a feeling I can be good. I need to check it out. But HOW?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5124

• Seregi
5555!

U must be trolling, because U sound so good :woohoo:

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5125

• need2bloved
  • Junior
well trolling as I know if a way of fishing... I can't say that I am NOT fishing :) and as I said I am honest about my intentions. I want sex, one night stand and all. It is funny how I never had this problem with guys, it's just sooo easy to have a one night stand on that other part of my sexuality... but with girls....whoa... it's always a brain [email protected]@@ and nothing else.
I am out to Zeta and E-Fun tomorrow, but pretty sure will come out empty handed once again.
that is why I was asking if there is a different place where girls actually know why they came to a BAR.
( I am also too old for any Thai girl in those 2 bars on RCA )
I am into tom looking girls ( and for Thai toms I am
1. too tall (168cm)
2. too big (59kg of mostly lean meat)
3. too muscular ( see #2)
4. too old ( coz all of them are in their 20s )
5. too direct ( hey ! I know what I want )
most farang Toms come with a couple or looking for Thais ( asean looks) which I am not...
I can go for extreme femme looks too, but then all extreme femmes are never alone....
so the post is more of a SCREAM than trolling... Bkk is a lonely place for me. So good that I don't live here anymore... just visiting

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5126

You sound like me! ;) I'm having diff uploading a damn picture on this website, but if you want one, I can email. Let me know if you fancy meeting up.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5131

• Seregi
Hey, I know the feeling. I used to have a girlfriend but she wanted to talk too much. What's up with talking on a phone every day? Then there are femmes talking about being curious, but when we actually get together, they are too afraid to touch pussy. Toms could be up to casual sex, but when I want masculinity, I get a man, when I want a woman, I want it femme.

Couple of nights ago I went to Patpong. Mainly because I was told that if you never been there, you never were in Bangkok. What I noticed was that all the services were targeted for men.When I went to see strippers, they were more interested on male customers. Bouncers were trying to get me to male go-go bars, but I kept saying, that I'm not interested in men.

Eventually I started to search for massage place with happy ending. Got oil massage from pretty girl, was turned on, but she didn't ask about happy end so I ended only being frustrated.

Yup, the whole point was only to tell U that your not only one being frustrated here...

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5134

• Duangkamol
Me I don't mind talking... I went to Patpong once. I had been to a club called ID4 if some guys that lived in my apartment building... since I had no money for taxi fare (well rather I wasn't sure I had enough) I ended up with them there at an all night place after ID4 closed. Hmmm, I like toms as long as they do not consider themselves men... I like femmes too, guess I'm more compatible with femmes and toms more like best pals, but I think toms are sexy and cool... I don't want a man at all.... or a butch who really wants to be a man... but I like femmes just as much but not the

The guys I was with complained the next day that "Grace got more action than they did"... I'm embarrassed to admit that I let them fondle my breasts, and I played with theirs... but I felt cheapened afterward and dirty even just that... I really didn't like it because I dislike the sexploitation... and while they took the initiative and I went along with it I know that a lot of these women are not doing that because they want to.

I declined to bar-fine them and go someplace price. But they will do pretty much anything you want I think. Seregi and Needtobeloved, if you want the name of that bar - just a street bar - let me know. I think I still have their card but won't put it in a public forum.

Myself, I am not so into sex though it feels good. I still want love even though maybe I will never find it. Seems like everytime I care about someone they aren't interested. I am best friends with one tom I was crazy about though and another I liked so there are silver linings. I want someone to be with long-term, to love, to hold, to - as Yeats put it - love the changing lines of their face as they grow old. Sex is nice, but for me sex alone is empty and love with or without sex is Eden....

If I can't find love well then better to hold out I think. For me. We are all different and have different needs. Sex just isn't as important for me - a good heart, a kind voice,... I know someone who is the type I like but I know I am not their type. And there is a young tom that makes me smile with her flirting though I know she is not serious... I am not into women who wear mini-skirts, show a lot of cleavage, gues the librarian in me finds librarian types more attractive.

I mean it depends what you are looking for, and there are plenty of Thai women who want a real relationship. 5555 perhaps though I am missing the point and what I am looking for is different.

Anyway good luck to you all in what it is you are looking for... I hope if you look for sex you find it with a consenting person who is aware of the game plan. And if you are looking for love I hope you find it...

Let me know privately if you want the name of that place in Patpong. I will never go back to Patpong. Don't even like to admit I went even if it was due to lack of taxi fare (plus the people I went with were buying me drinks).... I usually throw cards in a heap unless there is a reason to separate them so I may still have it... lol I know where the heap is. I was there between 2- and 5 or 6 AM. For sure if you have the money they have the time... Be careful though of STDs, especially there...

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5136

• L.I.L.
@Seregi,

# Eventually I started to search for massage place with happy ending. Got oil massage from pretty girl, was turned on, but she didn't ask about happy end so I ended only being frustrated #

not frust, but i called it "sour grape", something make my heart go sour, for girls that i wanted but cannot get

yes, the same situation i had, but don't give up.

i found my " diamond " here in bkkles.

cheers !

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5138

• aimless1
@L.I.L
aha i got it "sour heart" right : )

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5149

• need2bloved
  • Junior
Ohhh there is no way I am going to Patpong such a sh*tthy place, and I don't like prostitutes , even though they will do anything for money ( and it's true, they would probably sleep with a dog if yu pay them right ) it gives me nothing.
The point was that -> it is such a miserable %% of chance that you might pick up some gilrs in a bar it's ridiculous... It get's me thinking that they came there just for fun and not for pick up.
I totally give up on hooking up with someone be it for sex or anything at all...
I went to the bars and to massage places it does not arrouse me at all... hookers hookers and more hookers... nah I better go for guys than hookers

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5150

• Duangkamol
Hmmm, well you know I think most do go for fun and not a pick up. Everytime I have gone to Zeta or Efun it has been with friends to have a good time and not to pick up someone. That said I am sure there are those who go pick up and be picked up, but for me it is a social activity.. And if I meet someone I like well that is great, if I'm there with someone I like - or love - it is better still. I love someone now, but if we are never more than friends well I will let my love be enough ... This is just me and I think for many it is different but I never go to a bar to pick u someone. I want more than that in a relationship,...

And I will never go for guys no matter the choices... If I wanted guys it would be easy unfortunately,... (I do need a better excuse than "I don't have a cellphone" in case it rings when I'm saying it).

You know Thailand is not a sex playground,... it is a wonderful and beautiful country with a rich heritage and culture.I spent a wonderful afternoon and evening today with a friend and sex was no where on the agenda. I just enjoyed being with her, laughing with her, talking with her... I savored her smile most of all, .... and her smile made me happy. What is wrong with friendship and love, rather than pickups and sex...? For me, I don't care if I never have sex again, though I hope I do.... But if I don't well que sera sera... I am not a tomboy, but I am like a tom in sex and the way I want to dote on someone, which creates sometimes insurmountable issues (see Cee's posts on Toms and Dys). I had one friend (a tom) when she learned I liked to do the same as she did, she said "Ohhh no way, if you like that you need to be a tom and find a dy." Of course I am not a tom, and I don't care for dys (I like femme lesbians and tomboys but don't like dys for romance). I just would like to wake up and see someone smiling. I would like to sleep with my arms wrapped around the person I love and to have their arms around me. Sex is the last ting on my list of needs or wants...

Maybe if you meet someone. Become acquainted. Become Friends. And hopefully form an emotional bond, more will follow... but if it doesn't there is benefit from social interaction with acquaintances, the love of friends, and the smile of someone you love...

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5152

• aimless1
@ Granuile, you know i like to read your post... and i agree with you as you said "You know Thailand is not a sex playground,... it is a wonderful and beautiful country with a rich heritage and culture" i feel not good when evrybody come over here and looking for something like that as here is a sex paradise : (

anyway @need2bloved have a good time here : )

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5153

• Duangkamol
Hi Aimless1, yes... You know I am not against two consenting adults having consensual casual sex . It isn't what I want in a relationship, but I am not others and they are not me. But it bothers me, the sex tourism that involves primarily men but seems that many people of both genders to Thailand expecting easy sex and not seeing much past the nightclubs and the sexploitation and commerciaism.

For it is the spirituality and cultural richness of Thai, Indian, and Chinese, the large diversity of Buddhist schools of thought, alongside Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Sikhs, and Christians that draws me. The rich Thai culture. These are the things that made me return to Thailand repeatedly after my first visit in 2006.

I didn't even come here for love, though I love Thailand and I hope for love - whether sex is a part of the relationship or not (I don't think it has to be and often reflect on lives of Abelard and Heloise). But even if I don't find romantic love with one person, I will always have the love I feel for Thailand and it's millions of people. Thailand has given me a place where I can come and live my life and I hope I am not to old to learn from living here, to learn in so many ways.

People should not think about Thailand as just a playground. See the beauty in Thailand not the imperialist-inspired image promoted in much of the media. There's nothing wrong with having a good time but don't see Thailand as one huge brothel and bar, with free giveaways. Rather see Thailand as a temple and show Thailand the respect that one should show in any temple. Respect Thailand as you would your own home. Learn at least a little of the language even if you butcher the tones (as I do) and have a bad memory (as I think I must). Maybe I am a prude but I don't think so. Maybe I'm hopelessly caught up in romantic ideals of love (I was once accused in a class on literature of being in love with love - and maybe that has some element of truth). But for sure the image of Thailand as some sort of "sex paradise" is not the real Thailand, not the Thailand I see at least.

ฉันรักเมืองไทย.
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Duangkamol.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5156

• need2bloved
  • Junior
this all convo is going the wrong way now. FIRST everyone has their own perceptions of this ( and every other ) country, be it sex paradise, tanrum paradise or just paradise, this is not about it. DO YOU THINK I TRAVEL TO THAILAND FOR SEX??????? I am not into hookers at all. And I don't pity them or think that they are abused, sorry.
I don't even want to be touched by a bar girl, nada.. gave in once and no more. Same for the soap massage. Good to find out what is it and that's it.
I mean are there any ADULTS looking for fun together?
the one with no strings attached? I haven't found any. that's what my question was about.
I don't want to exploit anyone ( Ewwww! )
but seems that many people of both genders to Thailand expecting easy sex and not seeing much past the nightclubs and the sexploitation and commerciaism.
I can just hope it was not about me. and well if someone comes to the BAR for
the spirituality and cultural richness of Thai.....The rich Thai culture. ....and show Thailand the respect that one should show in any temple.
it is not me, I come to the bar in ANY country to have fun and maybe find someone for the night, has nothing to do with taking
Thailand as one huge brothel and bar, with free giveaways
and well yes I am looking for free sex, the one that's based on mutual attraction, I think that's normal? to have it free?
sorry but coming to the post named "NEED 2 be laid" to talk about spiritual and cultural values....I think it's wrong.

after all said above I still think it is difficult to find a coupe, the one that is real. I was here since I was 13 yo, and I've been approached by girls maybe like 3 times in 17 years !!!
most of the under 25yo thai les couples seem fake to me, it's like a game for them , relationship game.. I'm glad if I am wrong but I believe in that what Seregi said when it comes to sex "they are too afraid to touch pussy" and I've been there, it just sucks...
nevermind me, I have just another 7 days to stay here, still for a such an opened and sexually active place gays and straight guys get all the action.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5158

• Duangkamol
TRAVEL TO THAILAND FOR SEX??????? I am not into hookers at all. And I don't pity them or think that they are abused, sorry.

Sex is sex, doesn't matter if it is with hookers or not, and as I noted I am not opposed to consensual acts of adults but, rather, to the perception of Thailand as a market for sex. There is a big difference. What two people do when they are attracted to each other is their business. But I simply dislike the perception of Thailand as a meat market for farang and other foreigners. Consensual sex not based on power of one person over another is fine. But seeing it as an expectation and assuming that most people go to a bar for that is I think not good. And whether money is involved or not there is an exploitative aspect many times. Money is not the only way that individuals are exploited for sex....

I never go to bars looking for sex, I go for fun and socializing.
I mean are there any ADULTS looking for fun together?
the one with no strings attached? I haven't found any.

Just as I noted there is nothing wrong with consensual sex with no commitments, equally so what is wrong with someone asking for commitment and more. I'm just saying tat you seem to expect that just because a woman is in a lesbian bar she should be there for sex, which is not necessarily so. Most people I know go to socialize, not to get picked up. I have never gone alone and I am not sure I would. I just don't like bars by myself.... I like to talk with and dance with my friends... Other than the bars around Patpong and similar areas I don't think that is the norm in most bars even here in Bangkok, with the exception of gay bars (as opposed to lesbian bars)
sorry but coming to the post named "NEED 2 be laid" to talk about spiritual and cultural values....I think it's wrong.

The point is that these are valid alternatives for coming to Thailand and living in Thailand, and far more a genuine part of Thai culture than the sex industry which is very much a repercussion of the Vietnam War and the presence of the American military in Southeast Asia during that time. Sexuality has long been a part of Thai culture but much of what is marketed in Thailand, including the hype, is in no way a reflection of Thai culture. I am objecting to the perception of Thailand as simply "Party Central."

Just my thoughts and not eant in any bad way. I wish you luck, and if you find someone that is great for you. It is not what I am into, but as long as it is genuinely consensual cool. But the perception of Thailand as a sex market where sex is freely available for the taking like a smorgasbord does bother me...

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5160

• need2bloved
  • Junior
oh Thailand by all means is not "party Central" Ibiza is....
when I go to gay bars I see people actually talking to new people, aproaching them and getting to know them the feeling of promiscuity is all over the place, I like it :P I like bars like that :)
I like being approached, but it never happened to me in a les bar in Bangkok.
thats all I was saying at the begining, that I come to the bar with intentions and they are never fullfiled.
people I know go to socialize, not to get picked up.... Other than the bars around Patpong and similar areas I don't think that is the norm in most bars even here in Bangkok, with the exception of gay bars (as opposed to lesbian bars)
well that's a revelation for me coz everytime I GO TO THE BAR ( the normal one ) theres always someone trying to pick me up :) I guess I am just used to that...
but hey there's more les ACTION in a closed muslim countries than here :) ( holding hands is not an action )
there is a pop song that goes like this "Everybody's looking for love- Oh, oh. Ain't that the reason you're at this club?- Oh, oh." yeah that's my reason a very short term love :)
I am not looking for a long term one since I have commitment problems, so I'm being honest about my intentions.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5162

• aimless1
Ohhh this topic become a serious topic now..:S

be happy everybody :)
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by aimless1.

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5164

• Duangkamol
@aimless1 - yes....

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5176

• Dimples
Well... I am responding to need2bloved...
I fully understand what you are going thru.
There are more of us than you thought... who are in this same situation...
I have been here for 4 years now... and I am pretty much the same description as you have stated. My dilemma is that I am a "Tom" by Thai standards and I prefer faranges who are more on the Tommish side... All foreign lesbians seem to be interested in are Asians, which I understand... but, what's a girl to do??? LOL!!!

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5177

• need2bloved
  • Junior
I am very new to all this les thing.. so I needed some guidance, the other woman she said I am OMNIsexual :) not bi not les just omni, and now I am starting to think so too... I don't really care how the person looks or which sex she/he belongs to , if I feel the connection I just let the "love" flow, in the les world out here too many frames and if you don't fit into them then you are f**ked. like I have never seen 2 tomish girls together OR 2 femmish either, it is a rule here tom+dy, no other way.

I just did not fit in...

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5178

• Duangkamol
Not really, there are tom gays here as well, and a number of reports in news media have covered tomboy relationships with trans people...

As a trans person, I can honestly say the one person I felt accepted me here 100% was tomboy... She said it doesn't matter past, you are woman now.. In the end she chose a Thqai woman instead... but you know I come to realize that woman is good for her... I still love her but different love, and now I love a femme (unrequited - seems unrequited is my fate)... My type is not tom or dy, but good heart...I don't care about anything else, if they one lover or a thousand lovers. if their heart is good, ....

There is actually a lot of diversity here,... one just has to look and find...

Good luck... :)

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 5 months ago #5179

@need2
Maybe you haven't seen enough. Maybe the places you have been to are full of tom-dy people. Maybe you need to change your hang-out places. ;) Why don't you ask Dimmple where she hangs out? lol

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 4 months ago #5226

need2bloved wrote:
Totally gave up on being anything but direct and straight to the point, is there any place to hook up for a one night stand????
quote]

:laugh: same mind , think alike !!! :P

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 4 months ago #5228

• L.I.L.
@northenstar

ohhh i thought u are in love na ?

didn't expect that u agree to the above

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 4 months ago #5229

@L.I.L.

:laugh: :laugh: what do you expect !!!, I'm complicated....go along with me then....:P

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 3 months ago #5230

Ok so we should hook up :);)

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 3 months ago #5232

anytime !!! B) ;)

Re:Need 2 be laid 7 years 3 months ago #5237

I know the feeling. I think I'm the 1% that will try to change that way of thinking.

:)

Re:Need 2 be laid 6 years 11 months ago #5501

• need2bloved
  • Junior
hahahahahaha back to Bangkok :) did anything change since my last time here ? ;) did anybody get a one night stand ? I see there's a new place opened up bravely called LICK ( DO THEY? just kidding :) )
cheers to all girls

Re:Need 2 be laid 6 years 11 months ago #5506

A lot has changed...check out our new VIBE party! 8th January 2011. Great women; great music; great dancing; great women!! ;)

See on here for more details or message me directly. :)

Re:Need 2 be laid 6 years 11 months ago #5507

• need2bloved
  • Junior
5555555 women must have been really great :) you mentioned that twice :)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds