Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The countin down of Long Distance...

The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4588

• CatLady
soon as you hear such a thing like Long Distance Relationship, you probably think it's impossible. I also had that idea and never ever thought I would be in one or even be in a relationship at all.. I just wanna say that this is all about LOVE.. it's funny how two players would stop at eachother..

I've been on this site for quite awhile.. looking for some fun.. but a bit surprise came into my life. I really have to Thank Cee for this. BIG BIG thank you to cee :) for being a part to make it all happen.

we met eachother on this site. were both looking for fun.. but there's something about us that felt like we've found a missing piece.. we even agreed to be together before we met. this sounds so innocent and dreamy.. things could always change when you meet eachother, who knows... but surprise happened again because ever since very first day we met... we NEVER slept alone anymore..

it was 3 and half months but it was the best time in my life..but now that you're away.. 9 months shocked me to really realise it..

Today we've came half way.. 5 months that felt like century.. I have to say that it's another surprise.. because we are getting stronger.. stronger.. distance only makes us realise how important are we to eachother.. Thank you for those surprise packages and hope you like all my packages.

I don't know when did i actually fall in love with you. but all I know is my heart is shouting i love you whenver I look in your eyes. Today, right now, right this second it just grows stronger. and you make me feel that you also feel the same. in few hours you will wake up to go to work and i will say good morning to you, blowing you kisses on camera, giving you strength to go on another day like every day.

I just wanna shout the to world that it's actually NOT impossible for long distance relationship.

and we are the proof.. because it's happenning.

PS: As you told me you are lack of sugar. So I hope this is a big surprise Cupcake to sweeten you up..

I love you..

PS2: to whoever that is thinking right now that i sound so childish and too cheesy... I KNOW YOU'RE JEALOUSSSS MWAHAHAHAHAH
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4593

• Duangkamol
I think it sounds wonderful and beautiful... LOL, but I am jealous.:laugh:

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4594

• roxx79
  • Gold
  • Thank you received: 1
I am so in love with my gf who lives far away and I felt the same - the first day - that this could be really big, and the more we have got to know each other... MAAAAAAAAN... i get crazier and crazier about her. As far as I am concerned, i know we will live together when circumstances permit.
Good luck to you!

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4595

• Jacky
We can do it. If the love is strong enough and you have faith in the relationship and trust in the other person you can do it. And I know we can do it...
I still see the person I fell in love with infront of me, only now I also see your back, not just the front and i can tell you my love is not getting less, but it grows stronger and stronger. True love can do strange things to people as for me, I am not the rational cold planning woman I was before. You softened my heart. I love you

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4596

• agent_lou
  • Gold
Bleugh... all you loved up folk make me queasy!

(no, im not jealous at all ;) )

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4599

• CatLady
@agent_lou : you must have vomitted many times.. as you were even bothered to read it 'til the end lol

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4604

• agent_lou
  • Gold
how u know i read it to the end? maybe i didnt ;)

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4605

• CatLady
because you said you're not jealous and i wrote about being jealous thingy at the end. so i assumed you did

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4606

• agent_lou
  • Gold
haha, touche! :)

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4613

• Dimples
Oh Aimeekins, your time will come soon enough and I will be vomiting as I hear you pour your heart out about the one you love... just kidding.
As for the rest - I salute you and hope your love endures the test of time and all the other tests you will be faced with :) It takes more than just love to pull you thru the good times... But, am truly happy for those who have even gotten as far as you have...

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4616

• agent_lou
  • Gold
Do one kimmykins!!

Re:The countin down of Long Distance... 7 years 9 months ago #4617

• Dimples
Do one what? Long distance relationship???
Hell no! I've done it before. Not a test I wish to endure again...
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds