Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Full Time and Part Time EFL teachers needed

Full Time and Part Time EFL teachers needed 5 years 4 months ago #7289

• anifer
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi everyone!

Looking for Full time and Part Time English Teachers to join our team!!!!

If you think there is more to offer than what the traditional educational system has, and are an "out-of-the-box" thinker with enthusiasm and creativity in delivering quality EFL classes, send your CV's to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

And feel free to look us up on Facebook: wiseman edu th

Wiseman Education Thailand, is a leader in interactive curriculum development that empowers and prepares students to connect, extend and perform in the 21st century.

We integrate rich content, creative pedagogy and new technologies to increase student engagement, enhance teaching and learning tools, and address learning outcomes with effective assessment methods.

Cheers!
Ann
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Full Time and Part Time EFL teachers needed 5 years 4 months ago #7290

Yes, come and join our team! .. Yes, I am in the team. .. Yes, that makes two lesbians. .. Yes, and we still need more gay people in the team! I'm kidding. This position is open for straight people, guys and girls, too. So, kindly pass it around to your active and creative friends!

This job might require you to move out of Bangkok if you are looking for a full-time position. We are in Khonkhen, a small but fast-growing city in Esan, the Northeast. (You will have your fill of tasty hot somtam here)

Khonkhen kids are friendly and full of fun. Personally, I think teaching and socializing with them feels better than doing so with kids in Bangkok. :P Teaching here, you can help them grow. The kids are growing with the city. Apparently, there is a lot of room for cool experiences and inspiring ideas that you could share with them.

You will work with us to develop engaging and thought-provoking plans for classes and workshops and spend some time hanging out with the kids, reading, playing games or just chatting.

We are looking for teachers/teammates with various backgrounds. If you want to talk or have questions, you can PM me too.

Re: Full Time and Part Time EFL teachers needed 5 years 3 months ago #7328

Hello,
Hello :unsure:

I will be coming to Thailand next month. I have been looking at the TEFL courses and there are just so many. It is very difficult to navigate the mine field. I think it would be way more beneficial to use the money that would be spent for living expenses and teach voluntarily in a school for 10 month. This way you would get valuable hands on experience and also see wether or not you are able to teach and if you like it and what age group you would be best suited to.

What are your thoughts?
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds