Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Looking for an Apartment

Looking for an Apartment 9 years 4 weeks ago #1167

• cee
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
A friend of mine is moving to Bangkok and is looking for an apartment within walking distance to the skytrain.

If anyone has any leads or suggestions, please PM me and I'll pass on the info.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 4 weeks ago #1169

• anifer
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey Cee, any particular location? There's a couple I know in the Onnut are ranging from a 20bht motorcycle ride (my complex; Lumpini) to a 5 minute walk to Onnut BTS. I'm not sure if they'd be advertised in some website or not, but these places usually have ads posted on minimart windows...prices range from 9k (25sq.m) to 14k (35-42k)

I also found my place on this site.might be of help....

www.mrroomfinder.com

Happy Hunting!B)

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 4 weeks ago #1170

• anifer
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 2
Sorry I meant to type 35-45 sq.m.:P

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 4 weeks ago #1171

• cee
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks - that site is great. :)

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 4 weeks ago #1172

• mocha
Hi Cee,

How much are you looking to pay for rent?

I have a friend who is looking to rent out his condo. It's brand new & never been rented out yet. He bought it a few years ago but never made the efforts to do posting to rent out the place.

It's a 2 bdrm condo partially furnished (has new beds, closet, dining table, etc) Not sure if he had put a fridge in yet. Rent is going for about 25000 baht.

Location: on Naratiwas between Soi 28 & 30. It's next door to the Star Estates condo. The condo is right across from the Tawan Dang German Brewery. However, it's not within walking distance of the BTS/MRT. A cab ride to the nearest station is Nonsi Station about 35 baht. There is BRT is still being built which will be infront of this condo.

However, if you're looking for a place that is right on the BTS. My condo has a few rooms that is being placed up for rental. I saw one this morning for a 1 BRM for 35000 baht. I'll have to check again on the size of the room for you, if you're interested. My condo is on Rajdamri Rd. The Rajdamri BTS station is only 200 meters away from my condo.

Other places that I know is my friend's place on Ekamai. She said the rent is cheap at about 18k and very spaciaous. The place isn't so new and glamorous, but manageable and good location. I forgot the name of the apartment place, but it's at the end of Ekamai right next to the Groove bar & restaurant (aka. the Tank previously). If interested, I'll ask her for the mgr number to call.

Hope that helps!

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 3 weeks ago #1180

Hi Cee,

Just an additional option for ones looking for the apartment. is it ok , if it'll be a house for rent. i'm looking for room mate to share with. Near Suwannabhumi airport. quite moderate house for 10000-15000 Bht. everything include.
Get back at me if anybody interested.
Ciao
AL

Re:Looking for an Apartment 9 years 1 week ago #1214

• zoeliu
Hi,

I'm living near Lumpini park which nearby Lumpini MRT. It's very close to the downtown and easy to go, either by bus or MRT.

You can walk to station by 10mins or take motorbike by 2mins(20bht) from the place.
They offer wi-fi for thb400/month, nice and quite area to live. Except my room is a bit small(20sqm,i think). But I think you can get bigger one if they have one available.

en.9apartment.com/detail-en/?Apartment_ID=0691869464084

Go to this website to have a look. Or you can find other apartment that she might like more.

Just reminder, some of apartment said it's nearby MRT/BTS are NOT so true. I went one place that cost me 50~60B taxi(without any traffic!!) from BTS ON NUT. Nearly kill me. Anyway just be aware ....
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds