Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FRI 5 AUG : GO GRRRLS I'm A 90's Bitch!

FRI 5 AUG : GO GRRRLS I'm A 90's Bitch! 1 year 4 months ago #8594

• gogrrrls
  • Junior
S__4472861.jpg

☆ ★ Party Like It's 1999 ★ ☆

Go Grrrls are bringing 90's realness and fierceness to the dancefloor! Let's go back in time when it's wasn’t GREAT but it’s COOL!

▶ Remember the 90's?

At the turn of the century when we thought it could end in 2000 by the Y2K shite! (well, what the hell was that anyway?) Who would have thought we could come up living with the Internet, watching video on YouTube, hooking up on Tinder. Yeah, life was different in 1990’s for people who had grown up through. Remember the time when….

- There was no internet, no VR glass, and no mobile phones.
- Window 95 was the best
- Owning a Walkman was trendy
- You rented VHS tapes, not DVDs
- Cassettes weren’t ‘vintage’ or ‘retro’. They were just part of our everyday life.

▶ Congrats if you still remember these, you’re the 90's Bitch!!

So here's the party just right for you and all 90's music lovers. Playing all 90's hits, Pop to Alt-Rock, Britpop to Grunge, R&B to Rap, Hip-Hop to Electronica in 2 room party. Come as you are and bring on the 90's riot grrl power together!

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

GO GRRRLS PRESENT

'I'M A 90'S BITCH!'

★ All-Star 90's Party ★

+ Fri 5th August

+ At DARKBAR X LIGHTROOM (Ekkamai 10)

+ 2 Rooms Party!

+ 9.30pm - 2am

+ 90's Sound by Riot Grrrls :

- DJ Cleo P (Hip-Hop / Rap / Pop-Dance)
- DJ Dookie (Alternative Rock / Britpop / Electronica)
- DJ Maehappyair (90s Electro / Techno)

And our special guests

+ Dance to the Best of 90's Pop / Rock / Britpop / Alternative / Hip-Hop / Electronica

With bands like : Garbage, No Doubt, TLC, Missy Elliot, The Breeders, Lush, Elastica, The Cardigans, Hole, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, Blur, Suede, Pulp, Prodigy, Modjo, Fatboy Slim, Daft Punk, New Radicals, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Moby, Beastie Boys, Jamirorquai, Salt N'Peppers, Alanis Morrisette, Macy Gray, Spice Girls, Shampoo....and all the 90's bitchin' tunes!

+ Admission 200 Baht + Go Grrrls 90's sticker

See you all 90's kids!

GG x

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★
Go Grrrls is a Girl/Boy Queer Indie Party in Bangkok (est. 2013). We aim to bring the best of indie - rock - electro tunes to kill the dancefloor for all 24 hour party people. (LGBT, Androgynous, Straight or whoever you are, all welcome!) Check our Page : www.facebook.com/gogrrrls
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds