Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Exciting new TV series filming in Bangkok!

Exciting new TV series filming in Bangkok! 3 years 10 months ago #8359

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping to get in touch with anyone passing through Bangkok between now and the end of March, to discuss the possibility of a appearing an an exciting new TV series about people travelling to Thailand.

I work for KEO Films - we're an award-winning documentary production company based in London (check out www.keofilms.com for full details and credit list). Our new series will be looking at all the different reasons people go to Thailand and what their experiences are like while they're there. We're going to be based around Bangkok Airport mostly just doing interiews at the beginning and end of people's trips.

We're posting on the Bangkok lesbian forum because we'd especially love to speak to some LGBT travellers to highlight Thailand's status as a liberal and gay-friendly travel destination.

If you or anyone you know is passing through Bangkok between now and the end of March, or you'd just like some more information, please do send me a message either on here or to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Many thanks, hope to hear from you!

Morwenna James
Senior Researcher
KEO Films
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Exciting new TV series filming in Bangkok! 3 years 8 months ago #8423

Hi,
I just live by the airport. If you need any information while you are here, just let me know.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds