Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Visiting Bangkok alone in August

Visiting Bangkok alone in August 6 years 11 months ago #7318

• ika
Hello girls! :)

My name is Ika, I'm 34 and I come from Brussels/Belgium.

I'm going to visit Bangkok from the 2nd of August until the end of the month. I have never been in Thailand before.

I don't have everything planned out yet (don't even know where I'm going to sleep yet, lol). Was thinking of trying out lesbian bars like Vaga Cafe and Zeta at the weekend (3rd and 4th).
I'd also like to visit one of the islands, maybe Koh Samet because it's the closest to Bangkok and suffers the least of the monsoon (according to my researches).
I'm also going to spend some time in Chiang Mai.

I'm travelling alone witch is not a problem since I'm quite adventurous. But it would be nice to meet new people, maybe make friends.

So if anyone is up for a laugh and just wanting to hang out, let me know. I'm easy going so don't be scared. :silly:
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ika.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Visiting Bangkok alone in August 6 years 11 months ago #7321

• lafolle
Hi Ika,

You're arriving tomorrow! You must be excited. I'm having a much short holiday from 6-17/8 alone as well, but am looking to do some of the things you'll be doing!

I am arriving Bangkok on 6/8, will take the overnight train on 7/8 to go to Chiang Mai. I'll be spending a few days on a farm stay to relax and play with the animals and go trekking given good weather. After that probably few days in Chiang Mai and we'll see if there's still time left for anything else.

If you're interested in joining me in any of the above adventures ;) feel free to msg me, and we can discuss. I'm a very independent traveler so no obligation. We could also just meet up in BKK or Chiang Mai to chill/eat/check out gay scene, etc. :) Very flexible.

And anybody else reading this, feel free to msg me too. The more the merrier!

Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds