Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night....

hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 7 years 20 hours ago #7240

• kiin
i frequently travel to bangkok but rarely weekends. I will be arriving tomorrow and would love to go to a bar...i would appreciate any info on which bar would probably not be dead on a tuesday night? :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7241

• Sexysalad
there are many bars in bkk... such as at Patpong on Silom road, NaNa and soi Cowboy at sukhumvit road.. i can give you more information if you want

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7242

• Sexysalad
Patpong on Silom road, NaNa and Soi Cowboy on Sukhumvit road

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7245

• roxynemo
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 29
Hi there "sexysalad"!
i hope u joking (bad joke)when u suggest Nana,Pat pong and Soi Cowboy bars!!?? :huh: Thats the most sleazy disgusting bar aerias in Thailand i reckon , only for phathetic loosers,sex tourists and "sex pats"! Really "ting tong" suggest a newcomber to Bkk this dirty, sex trade "shit holes" bar aerias of Bkk!!

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7246

• duangkamol
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 23
I agree, those are the places I avoid... Anyone going to those can expect to be fleeced, outright robbed. or if intimate w someone end up w an STD.... Not nice places....

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7247

• roxynemo
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 29
Yes Grace!
this aerias are the "backside and disgrace" of "land of smiles" i rememeber when me and my mum from sweden who was in holiday a few years ago walked throw Patpong aeria and my mum start to cry when she got all this " sex menys" showelled right up her face!!

Re: hi everyone!!! will be arriving tomorrow night.... 6 years 11 months ago #7248

• duangkamol
  • Expert
  • Thank you received: 23
To me Thailand is temples and culture,... if I want to go o a club i will head to Zeta, or Saxophone Pub, or Gazeebo.... The places that cater to the sexpats are not what I want, nor do I think they are the real Thailand...
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds